If you want to learn magic card
then you’ll definitely need to practice a
There is nothing worse than trying to show
off your newfound card
tricks if you don’t actually know how to perform it. Practice
make perfect, and you’ll have fun too!
Here is one card trick that you can do right
1. Get two of the same cards
2. One of them goes in your pocket and the other in the deck.
3. Divide the deck into four different piles. Always remember where your
4. Ask an audience member to pick 2 piles.
5. There should be two piles. One of them will have your
6. Allow your participant to choose a pile and get rid of one.
7. They should then put the card back in and shuffle it.
8. Say the card will be reversed in the deck.
9. You can then get the card out of your pocket to present!
Here is another so that you can learn magic
1. Get two of the same card, it does not
matter if they look the same.
2. One of the same card should go into a wallet
3. The other card should go on top of your pile
4. Divert attention and put the wallet on top of the cards.
5. When you pull it up, it is the card that the person chose!
Of course, there are literally thousands of
different card tricks that are out there for you to try. If
you’ve never done one before, take it slow to start if
you’re an old pro then gather up all you can find in order to
improve your skills.
One thing you’ll always want to
make sure of is that you’re practicing your diversion
techniques. These tricks will absolutely not work if you have not
diverted the attention of your audience.
In fact, most magic tricks
rely on trickery and deception at one point or another. You would do
well to learn the art of manipulating the mind to believe what you are
It’s never easy to learn magic
card tricks, but it is always fun. There are so many different ones to
choose from that you’re sure to find one that works well for
Start slow, then work up and practice your
everyone will start wondering why you haven’t been doing this
your whole life?