Learning about card tricks is one of most
interesting things you can do with your time. It takes great
calculation and skill to pull of a card trick, so dedication is a must.
Before you start to immerse yourself in the
world of card tricks you
might want to make sure it is the right step for you. Free
tricks are a great way to test the waters.
It’s hard to imagine investing
money in training programs if you’re not sure if
you’re really interested in magic.
While it’s fun
and worthwhile for many people, it could be that you won’t
enjoy it personally. Some people would rather just be in the audience!
Explore a few card tricks to see if it is
right for you. Chances are that you’ll love how easy it is to
get into and the great rewards you get out of it.
The majority of
people have no idea how these card tricks work. The very fact that
you’re willing to study card tricks for a while will make you
seem amazing to others.
Here in one of the free magic card tricks
for you to use, and there are others all throughout the site:
1. Choose a member of your audience to
shuffle the deck.
2. Fan the cards out and have them choose any card.
3. Once they’ve chosen you should close the deck.
4. Cut the deck down the middle.
5. Make sure that the person knows to remember which card they had
6. Look at the card that is facing up in your right hand (without
getting caught!) and have them place their card face down in your left
7. Put these two halves together.
8. Have your audience member cut the deck as many times as they would
9. Of course, your card is right above the card they chose!
10. Tell them you are going to feel the heat of their card. Tell them
they imposed some magic onto the back that you can feel.
11. Go through the cards until you get to the keycard.
12. When you’ve arrived at the keycard, you can say you feel
the heat of the next one!
13. Viola! You’ve found their card with no problem at all.
This is just one of many free magic card
tricks that are available to you. When you’re learning these
card tricks you might find that you’re ready for some more!
There are great resources out there that are very inexpensive so make
sure to continue your education.