In the beginning, learning magic card tricks can be a hard
thing to do. There is much that goes into making a trick look
professional, realistic, and as if anyone could do it... That is why starting
out with some easy card tricks
is a good idea.
Let me introduce to you an easy card trick called
“The King’s Rescue”
1. The first thing you need to do is to take
out the Kings, Queens, and Jacks from a deck of cards.
2. Put one King, one Queen, and one Jack on top of the deck (shhhh, this
is a secret).
3. This trick has a story to use as patter! Say, “There once was an
apartment building, and this stack of cards represents the
4. “In each apartment there is a desirable woman. “
5. Mention that one queen lives in the top apartment and place a queen
on top of the deck of cards. (Use the 3 remaining queens you removed from the deck earlier.)
6. Mention that one queen lives in the middle apartment and place a
queen in the middle of the stack.
7. Mention that one queen lives on the bottom floor and place a queen at
8. “Then, three robbers broke into the building. One went
upstairs, one went in the middle, and one went to the
bottom.” (Put a Jack into the appropriate spot with each of
9.“The robbers made a lot of noise so the queens started
10.“Three policemen decided to step in.” Put a King
on each floor level - just as before.
10. “The police caught the robbers and eventually a trail was held. And the women, thieves
and police officers have to attend a courtroom.”
11. “We now need to turn this apartment building into a courthouse.”
Then, you should hand your card deck to an audience member. They
should cut the pack.
12. Next, deal the cards out facing up. In the middle of the pack, three
Kings, Queens, and Jacks will come out together.“As you can see they all made it to the
trial, where justice was served!”
Another easy card trick to add to your repertoire of magic tricks is
called; “Pick It” Here are the very simple
instructions for you to follow:
1. Put your four sevens on top of your card
2. Put the cards back into their cardboard box.
3. Choose a volunteer from your audience.
4. Take the cards out from your box and hand the first four to the
audience member. (They should be instructed not to look at the cards.)
5. Explain that you’re going to ask them 5 questions. They
should answer with whatever pops into their head first.
6. Ask what is: 1+1? What is 2+2? What is 4+4? What is 8+8?
7. Then, ask for a number between 5 and 12.
8. They won’t be expecting that and will probably answer
9. You then turn over all of the 7’s you had set up in the
beginning and they will be amazed!
The more tricks your learn, easier card tricks become. Start with these
two and then add others. This is a great way to
pass the time and entertain your friends and family. They might seem
complicated at first, but soon you’ll be doing them with no
effort at all. Everyone will wonder where you got your magical powers.
Featured Magic Resource
"Learn The Secrets of Dozens of Mind Blowing, Easy-to-do, Magic Tricks that
Will Leave Your Audience Completely
Baffled and Your Friends Amazed !"
Transport yourself to
the following website:
Magic Mega Collection.
Here is an AMAZING COLLECTION OF MAGIC
and MAGICAL EFFECTS FOR ONE LOW PRICE...
If you are ready for LOOKS OF AMAZEMENT
APPLAUSE... Then you want the:
Magic Mega Collection.
Magic Tricks Related Items Items For Sale
4 Pcs Magic Light Up Thumb Props Fingers LED Trick Finger Lights Red
Posted on Monday May 14, 2018
Hot Silver Metal magician Appearing Cane Wand Stick props Magic Trick Gimmick
Posted on Monday September 03, 2018
Bite Out Quarter Trick Coin Bite Close-Up Street Magic Illusion David Blaine 5r
Posted on Tuesday May 29, 2018
2X Magic Thumb Tip Trick Rubber Close Up Vanish Appearing Finger Trick Prop HT
Posted on Friday May 04, 2018
Coin In Bottle Folding Quarter Magic Pocket Trick Close Up Bite Out Gimmick Gaff
Posted on Tuesday August 04, 2015
BULLSEYE Colorful 17" x 17 1/2" SILK Magic Trick from old Collector
Posted on Sunday September 23, 2018
Wonderful Appearing Cane Metal Magic Close Up Illusion Silk to Wand Tricks Magic
Posted on Friday August 10, 2018